Are you thinking of selling your home? Cutting ties with a home can stir up a lot of feelings. But the process doesn’t have to be a nail puncture into your heart. Many times, leaving one home and moving to another is a great investment.
Listing a home to sell can be a tricky scenario for home owners because of the emotion factor. Sometimes, feelings run deep for the home owner and they want more for the house than it’s worth. Other times, home owners may feel overwhelmed and take less when they could get more.
Since beginning my career in real estate, in 2005, I have listed many homes. I specialize in residential properties. You need a REALTOR® that truly understands the market and knows how to get the best price for your property. I am that REALTOR® and I want to be your REALTOR®. I have the experience and the specialized knowledge and skills to get you the best price for your property in a small period of time. The market constantly changes, not monthly or weekly, but daily. You need to place your trust in someone that can accomplish the task. Let that someone be me.
In Listing a home to sell, there are many factors, that are not only important, but needs to be recognized:
- Pricing: The current market reflects the potential price for your property. I will do a Home Evaluation of your property with a very professional Comparative Market Analysis.
- Curb Appeal: The potential buyer’s first vision of your property is overwhelming important. I will tour your landscape with you and give advice, if some elements may need changed or added, to better the price for your home.
- Staging: Many times, there may be clutter or potential problems with furniture that could affect the interior of your home. Staging can create a atmosphere that heavily promotes the appearance inside and can vastly benefit the price of your home.
- Marketing: This is a very important factor in obtaining the ultimate selling price. The days of sticking a for sale sign in the yard, placing your home in the local MLS and hoping it sells quickly, has gone. Many types of marketing principles are needed in today’s market to sell a home at the best price. I am very experienced in many different types of marketing with a wide range on social networks. I will aggressively market your property and keep you informed daily on the status of the property. Your property will definitely be showcased to a high potential.
- Aggressive Negotiating: Experience is everything when a offer is placed on a property. Over the past 12 years, I have gained multiple facets of knowledge and I am a strong and intense negotiator. I will obtain the best price for you.
- Photography: Per statistics from the National Association of REALTORS®, over 91% of potential buyers go straight to the internet, at the beginning of their search, for homes. You want the best pictures to be displayed of your home. A professional photo shoot will be done for your home.
- Abundant Representation: From the very beginning, I will provide you a high aggressive level of professional representation and provide you a means to get a great price for your home. Throughout the pathway of selling your property, I will be there to answer questions, give advice, handle negotiations, be present for any inspections (if needed), handle the contracts and clear the way to the closing table.
If selling your home for the best price within a short amount of time is important to you, as it should be, then give me a call and let me provide you a free consultation into how I create that positive scenario for you. Trust me when I say, it does not take an abundantly large real estate company franchise to market and sell your home. If you want to learn more about the strategies I will use for you (and not break your wallet doing it) , here is your opportunity…
“If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.”
– Zig Ziglar
Call me today and let me be your personal REALTOR®!! Let’s list that property and sell it!!
David E. Davis